Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Basement Audio Book is coming soon!

I'm so excited!  I just listened to the final version of The Basement as an audio book.  Elizabeth Klett is my FANTASTIC narrator.  

To give you an idea of just how good she is, I had goosebumps as I listened to her tell the story.  I was actually on the edge of my seat, even though I wrote the story and knew what was going to happen!  Elizabeth is first rate!  Brava Professor Klett!


Meanwhile, I am waiting for the cover art to come through in the proper format.  Once that's uploaded, it will go through the various reviews at ACX.  I expect it will be available on Audible just in time for Thanksgiving!  Super sweet!!

It's a great listen.  If you're a fan of audio books, check it out.  Elizabeth's performance is OUTSTANDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment